Plastic Surgery for Men near Philadelphia, PA
Centrally located in Southampton and serving Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery Counties, the Kole Plastic Surgery Center performs plastic surgery for men.
Public attitudes have changed within our lifetimes. A few decades ago, it was unusual for a man to consider cosmetic surgery if he was dissatisfied with his appearance. Men were expected to just accept the changes wrought on a male body by genetics and the passage of time.
That’s no longer true. Male plastic surgery is no longer so controversial. Men have learned that cosmetic procedures can restore a youthful appearance and result in renewed confidence and vigor in daily life. Many men have found their rejuvenated image allows them to project authority in the workplace while working with—or competing with—younger men. As long as one has realistic expectations about the results of plastic surgery, a satisfactory outcome is in everyone’s reach.
Men and women require an entirely different approach to plastic surgical procedures. A skilled and experienced Pennsylvania plastic surgeon will recognize these differences, whether obvious or subtle, and be able to adjust the procedure accordingly.
Dr. Edward S. Kole frequently performs plastic surgery for men in Pennsylvania and is able to achieve results that look masculine and natural. Whether you wish to address the bags or crow’s feet around the eyes or to get rid of that extra belly fat or excess breast tissue—or if you just want to look and feel rejuvenated—take the first step and contact Dr. Kole for an appointment.
Dr. Kole regularly performs the following surgical interventions for men at his Southampton, Pennsylvania surgical center:
- Liposuction. As our metabolism slows down in the aging process, there is a natural tendency for fat to accumulate. Unfortunately, some fat deposits occur in areas that do not respond easily to diet and exercise. Dr. Kole finds that liposuction for men often provides effective relief for this problem, with a reasonably short recovery time after surgery.
- Breast reduction. Gynecomastia is an excessive buildup of fat and tissue in men’s breasts. Genetic disposition, puberty, weight gain, and certain medications may contribute to sagging male breasts. Many men with this condition are ashamed that their chests do not have a well-defined muscular look. Although male breast reduction surgery cannot guarantee a buff appearance, it can generally relieve the unhealthy and out-of-shape look of drooping male breasts.
- Facelift. When the elastic properties of the skin weaken due to age, gravity, and exposure to sun and wind, your face sags. Wrinkles and frown lines appear. A facelift for men can tighten the skin and restore the contours of the neck, jaw, and cheeks. Dr. Kole has had great success with male facelifts that rejuvenate while maintaining a natural appearance.
- Eyelid surgery. Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, is a procedure that can be done on the upper eyelids to treat wrinkled or drooping skin or on the lower eyelids to diminish the puffy look from fat deposits. Eyelid surgery for men can produce an appearance that looks more rested, youthful, and vigorous.
- Tummy Tuck. The abdominoplasty – commonly referred to as a tummy tuck – is a surgical procedure that tightens abdominal muscles while removing excess fat and skin. Tummy tucks are generally performed as an outpatient procedure in our private licensed ambulatory surgical center using a general anesthetic.
Contact Us Today for a Consultation
Dr. Edward Kole believes that informed patients make the best decisions regarding their procedures. He listens carefully and provides clear and concise information so that his patients are fully informed about their options before they decide to undergo surgery. Dr. Kole is committed to providing a personable and professional service while building lifelong relationships with his patients. His warmth and concern for his patients is clearly evident throughout his career.
Dr. Kole has been in private practice since 1998 and specializes in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery with a special interest in cosmetic surgery. With the opening of our new Plastic Surgery office and Ambulatory Surgery Center on Street Road in Southampton, we are now centrally located to Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties. We are pleased to announce that we are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as an Ambulatory Surgery Center. Now, Dr. Kole can provide an atmosphere for high quality, safe and completely private facility to have your plastic surgery procedures performed, all without the need for an overnight stay.
Our office and private, state-licensed ambulatory surgical center is conveniently located at 1003 Street Road, Southampton, PA 18966. Please call today to schedule an appointment!