Affordable Breast Augmentation Doctor in Bucks County Pennsylvania
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in the world. Since breast augmentations are a completely elective type of plastic surgery, you have the opportunity to see multiple doctors to get a feel of how you interact with them and how you feel they will take care of you and if they can accomplish your aesthetic goals. We will now explore how to find a breast augmentation surgeon who will be both affordable and can produce consistently reliable and reproducible results.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Breast Augmentation in Bucks County Pennsylvania
When you are looking for affordable and reliable breast augmentation in Bucks County Pennsylvania it is important to understand the factors that affect the cost of a breast augmentation surgery:
- The Plastic Surgeon – Some doctors charge more than others. This has no direct bearing on the quality of the final results.
- The Location – Some areas of the country have higher costs of living which correspond to higher plastic surgery costs as the rent in those areas is higher and needs to be passed on to the patient.
- The Surgical facility– The hospital usually charges a higher fee for breast augmentation surgery than a local area licensed ambulatory surgical center.
- Type of implants – Silicone implants are pre-filled by the manufacturer with silicone, which leads to a more natural feel. Saline implants are filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are more expensive than saline implants. The new “gummy bear” silicone implants are the most expensive of all implants.
- Type of surgical procedure – Certain incision locations and endoscopic implant insertion techniques are more costly because the surgery is more complicated with these types of procedures and more expensive equipment must be used.
- Your personal medical history – Medical history usually doesn’t affect cost, but if you have a medical issue like hard scar tissue in your breasts or a botched previous surgery, the surgical procedure may be longer and more complicated increasing both the surgical and anesthesia time and costs.
Bucks County Breast Augmentation Resources
Dr. Edward S. Kole of the Kole Plastic Surgery Center provides both affordable and reliable breast augmentation surgery in Bucks Count and surrounding areas of Philadelphia and New Jersey. Dr. Kole personally and privately works with each patient to evaluate your individual surgical goals, body type, frame size, breast size and shape, breast tissue volume, medical history, and budget to help you make the proper informed choices that will work best for you.
Once the decision to have breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Kole is made, Dr. Kole performs each surgery on an individualized basis to with a high level of skill, safety and care. Your surgery can be performed in one of the local area hospitals or at our private licensed ambulatory surgical center where we perform only plastic surgical procedures.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Kole, please call our office located at 1122 Street Rd, Southampton Bucks County at 215-315-7655.