Breast Lift Southampton, PA
Centrally located in Southampton and serving Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery Counties, the Kole Plastic Surgery Center performs breast lifts for patients desiring plastic surgery.
Is a Breast Lift Right for You?
A breast lift, also called a mastopexy, is an excellent option for those whose breasts have changed shape over time. Patients who benefit from the surgery are those with excess skin on the breasts due to the following:
- Decreased breast volume (size)
- Loss of volume in the breast after pregnancy
- Loss of volume after weight loss
If any of the above factors have contributed to your sagging breasts, or if you are simply unhappy with their appearance, then a consultation with Dr. Kole can help you determine the best course of action. As an experienced Southampton, Pennsylvania plastic surgeon, Dr. Kole has an eye for perfection. Whether achieving perfection for you means a breast lift, breast augmentation or both, Dr. Kole can help you get the results you want.
Breast Lift, Augmentation, or Both?
If an implant is placed while doing the lift, it will fill up some of the loose skin. Because of this, less skin needs to be removed, resulting in less scarring. Therefore, many women choose to have breast lift and breast implant surgery done at the same time.
The surgical procedures for a breast lift vary greatly and are dependent on your body and the look you wish to attain. The best way to determine which surgery you need to get the results you desire is to speak with Southampton, Pennsylvania breast surgeon, Dr. Kole. He offers the following breast lift options:
- Crescent Lift – This is the least invasive type of breast lift. During this procedure, a small moon-shaped crescent is removed from the upper part of the areola.
- Benelli Lift – Also known as a donut or apex lift, this technique involves removing skin from around the entire areola.
- Lollipop Lift – Another name for this lift is a vertical mastopexy lift. This procedure offers more lift than a crescent or Benelli lift but less than an anchor lift.
- Anchor Lift – This procedure is best for those with significant skin excess. Skin is removed from around the areola as well as under and below the breast.
Each of these surgeries delivers a different result and comes with a different scarring pattern. The best way to determine how to get the look you want with the least amount of scarring is to schedule a confidential consultation at Kole Plastic Surgery Center.
What Is the Cost of a Breast Lift in Philadelphia and Bucks County?
The costs associated with a breast lift will vary depending on the extent of surgery necessary and whether or not it is done in conjunction with augmentation or reduction.
The Kole Plastic Surgery Center accepts cash, check, and credit card (MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, Discover®) as acceptable forms of payment.
Financing is also available through CareCredit®, United Medical Credit and Advanced Care.
Additional Breast Surgery Options
Contact Us Today for a Consultation
If pregnancy and aging have taken a toll on your breasts, you may be a good candidate for a breast lift. As a board certified plastic surgeon who serves women in Southampton, Philadelphia County, Bucks County, Montgomery County and surrounding areas of Pennsylvania, Dr. Edward Kole gives you more youthful and perky breasts. To learn more about breast lifts, contact us to schedule your personal consultation.