Fortunately, the stereotype that beauty-enhancing procedures like plastic surgery are only for women is wearing thin and more and more men are finding that they can use these surgeries to their advantage.
Common Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
There are a number of plastic surgeries which aim to sculpt or tighten areas which men no longer feel self-confident about showing off. The type of surgery simply depends on the area of the body which needs addressing and what the patient expects. Here at Kole Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Kole offers men procedures which include:
- Liposuction: While there is no magical cure-all for a healthy body, liposuction is effective in reducing fat cells around troublesome areas. If you feel that going to the gym and eating right hasn’t helped to tighten areas around the midsection, liposuction may be a great way to eliminate these problems.
- Tummy Tuck: The skin and fat around the stomach can be especially difficult to get rid of with diet and exercise alone. The tummy tuck is a simple procedure which involves eliminating fat cells while concurrently tightening the muscles of the area surrounding the stomach.
- Breast Reduction: Some men experience excess fat or skin around the breasts due to rapid weight gain, family history, medical conditions, or even medications. While it may not be something every man wants to show off in his summer swimwear, breast reduction surgery can help to sculpt and eliminate fat around the breasts.
- Face Lift: Gravity and time eventually take their toll on every body. For many, that means unwanted sagging of the skin around the face and neck, wrinkles, and frown lines. But, a facelift is a simple procedure which can help to stretch skin back into place and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Eyelid Surgery: Another consequence of age, puffy eyes can make men look tired and older than they really are. Eyelid surgery can help to enhance the area around the eye to give the face a rejuvenated look.
Ready to take advantage of one of Dr. Kole’s most popular male procedures? Contact us today to schedule your no-obligation consultation.