Plastic Surgeon In Willow Grove PA
Skilled Plastic Surgeon In Willow Grove, PA
When you decide to undergo plastic surgery in Willow Grove, PA, having a skilled surgeon by your side is a must. You need to opt for an experienced surgeon that you trust to walk you through the entire process and answer all of your questions regarding your surgical procedures. Dr. Kole fits this bill and is available at the Kole Plastic Surgery Center.
Why Go To The Kole Plastic Surgery Center?
Dr. Kole is the owner and operator of the Kole Plastic Surgery Center. He offers all types of plastic surgery procedures for patients in the Willow Grove and surrounding Pennsylvania towns. Dr. Kole first started his private plastic surgery practice back in 1998. Over the years, he’s created the Kole Plastic Surgery Center. When it comes to getting the results you desire and having a plastic surgeon that is experienced to do the job, you don’t need to look any further than Dr. Kole to do the job right.
What Types Of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Does Dr. Kole Perform?
Various types of procedures can be performed by Dr. Kole. Some of these are considered cosmetic while others are considered reconstructive. The most popular types of surgeries are listed out for you below.
- Tummy Tuck – This surgery is for those who have a healthy lifestyle but are unable to lose pockets of fat on the abdomen.
- Breast Augmentation – This surgery can alter the shape and size of the breasts.
- Ear Surgery – When ears don’t sit in an aesthetically pleasing way, this surgery can correct that.
- Lip Fillers – This works to plump the lips to a more noticeable state.
- Neck Lifts – This is performed alongside a facelift to decrease the appearance of aging on the skin.
- Mommy Makeover – This is a name given to a series of cosmetic procedures performed to restore the overall youthfulness of the body.
- Eyelid Surgery – This surgery is performed to remove the bagginess from the eyelids and areas surrounding the eyes.
- Facelift – This surgery works to reduce the appearance of aging on the facial skin.
- Rhinoplasty – This surgery is performed to enhance the appearance and functionality of the nose.
- What Procedures Are Covered Under My Insurance Policy?
All insurance policies are slightly different from the next. We always advise checking with your own insurance company for their coverage restrictions and amounts. As a general rule of thumb, insurance companies look at plastic surgery from two perspectives.
The first is the reconstructive perspective. This includes procedures that are performed to fix deformities and functional problems of the human anatomy. These procedures are considered medically necessary and are typically covered by the insurance provider.
The second is cosmetic surgery. This type of procedure is not covered by the insurance company as it’s considered elective. This surgery is done to enhance the normal anatomy of the body and is not considered medically necessary to have performed.
How Long Does Recovery From Plastic Surgery In Willow Grove, PA Take?
The actual recovery time from your surgery is going to depend on a variety of factors. Some of these include the type of surgery you had performed, your adherence to the recommended post-surgery instructions, and your body’s natural ability to heal. Most patients will return to work within 3 to 10 days after the surgery is completed.