WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
We are now open and we have really missed you all!!
After carefully monitoring the Coronavirus / COVID-19 situation and upon the recommendations of The Pennsylvania Department of Health, and our local and federal government officials, we have reopened Kole Plastic Surgery Center (KPSC) starting on April 28, 2020!
Our patient safety has always been a top priority for us. As a result, we are implementing the following precautions and practice-wide protocols to further aid in the safety of each and every patient as well as the safety of our staff:
- Our office hours and appointments will be limited and in full compliance with social distancing recommendations. Due to this precaution, those appointments will be at a premium and we’re asking patients to please be considerate and if you are unable to keep your appointment please call the office with at least 24 hours notice. You will be receiving both text messages and emails as a reminder.
- All KPSC staff will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- We are asking all patients to bring and wear their own masks.
- At this time, we are asking patients to please leave children home. You may bring one additional adult with you for your visit, but we’re asking you to please make other accommodations for your children. For their safety, no children should be brought into the office at this time. If possible, please arrive to your appointment alone.
- We request that all visitors in our office maintain a safe distance of 6 feet from one another at all times, with the exception of a specific procedure or treatment.
- A staff member will conduct a “no contact” temperature check of all patients, upon arrival at our office, and prior to any treatment or consultation.
- We are increasing our cleaning protocols beyond our already high standards between each patient visit. Each treatment and consultation room will be meticulously wiped down and cleaned between every patient visit.
- Patients with any symptoms such as a cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, decreased ability to smell or taste, must reschedule their visit to our office at this time for their safety and the safety of other patients and KPSC staff.
The Kole Plastic Surgery Center is still offering virtual consultations for patients who prefer to stay at home. We have been conducting these virtual consultations successfully for several weeks now and they have been extremely effective, efficient and the feedback has been tremendous.
Dr. Kole can meet with you using the Crisalix 3D virtual simulator to provide a visual representation of your desired surgical result. You can schedule your consultation here at this link: Crisalix 3D Free Consultations at Kole Plastic Surgery Center.
Patients who have known exposure to another person who has had COVID-19 must reschedule their visit or procedure or schedule a virtual consultation instead. If you are not feeling well please reschedule your appointment.
We have truly missed you and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon! Stay healthy and safe!
Please call us at (215) 315-7655 to reach us directly.